你的大脑感觉像一个打开了100个标签的浏览器吗？Or are you always feeling stressed,不知所措，maybe you have a never-ending to-do list,chores to do at home,朋友们打电话来追，plus a family to run,or are you worried about your health,losing weight or have so much on your mind you can't fall asleep at night?If you answered yes to any of the above then it may be time to consider incorporating some mindfulness practice into your lifestyle.
Mindfulness has become a bit of a buzzword in recent years,一切都有充分的理由！一次又一次的研究表明，采用定期的正念练习可以显著降低压力水平，能对身心健康产生积极影响。
So what is mindfulness??
Benefits of mindfulness:
- Reduced stress and anxiety levels
- Increased focus and concentration
- You're able to react more calmly to stressful,不可预见的情况
- Increased happiness
- Become more self-aware
- Boost in working memory
I'll be the first to admit that when I started meditating and incorporating mindfulness into my lifestyle 8 years ago it was a challenge.It's like anything in life,它需要时间,practice and patience,but over time we gain many benefits.
正念是我和所有客户谈论的事情。我看到很多客户想减肥，improve their digestive system,sleep habits,提高他们的能量水平。Many of them have an amazing diet and exercise regularly but often their stress levels are so high and they are constantly feeling overwhelmed,that this is a main causative factor in them not being able to reach their health goals.
当你感到压力时，你的身体不能有效地分解食物，often leading to bloating,便秘，which can lead to irritability,anxiety,体重增加，even hormonal imbalances.过度活跃的头脑会导致晚上入睡的困难。I can't emphasize enough the importance of mindfulness in our daily lives.
Give yourself a challenge and see if you can do one of these over the next week.
- Put your legs up against the wall for 15 minutes– this is my personal fave!It's a great way to slow down and shift your nervous system from the ‘fight or flight' mode into the ‘rest and digest' mode.I like to do this before bed.I simply put on a 15-minute guided meditation track on youtube and focus on my breath.
- 洗个澡,heck why not add 1 cup of Epsom salts for an extra cleansing and detox ritual.You could do this 2-3x a week,light some candles,读一本书,听听舒缓的音乐，或者静静地坐着。
- Go for a walk in outside in nature for 30 minutes -没有耳机，只需与你自己和周围的人在一起。
- Read a book in bed before you go to sleep -把灯调暗，点上一支蜡烛，这样你就可以打盹入睡了。
- Breath diaphragmatically (from your belly) -letting your belly rise and fall for 5 minutes,focus on your breath (breathing in,坚持数数，呼出,repeat this over and over).
- 去上阴瑜伽课-or practice one at home.
Let me know what your favourite way to relax,unwind and re-center yourself is in the comments below.
Nat x x