This healthy sweet berry omelette is my latest breakfast addiction.During weekdays I prefer sweet breakfasts to savoury,这是我最喜欢的热早餐之一，富含蛋白质和健康脂肪，让你一上午都饱足。
I know you might think berry and omelette or sweet omelette don't go in the same sentence,but trust me it's absolutely delish!!I challenge you to give it a try!这种浆果煎蛋卷非常美味，营养丰富，是开始新一天的好方法！它也是乳制品，gluten,grain and refined sugar free.
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tbsp psyllium husk
• 1/4 cup coconut cream
• 6 drops stevia (or 1 tsp sweetner of choice)
• 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
• 1 tsp coconut oil for frying
To Serve -optional extras (but worth it!）
• 1 tbsp tahini (or nut butter)
• ½-1 banana
• 1 tbsp ground seeds to serve
1.Whisk all ingredients in a bowl except berries until well combined.Stir berries through.
2.Heat coconut oil in a large frypan over medium heat.
3. Once oil has melted,pour in the mixture into the pan and allow to cook.Once the edges begin to look cooked,flip it.Cook through for a further 1-2 minutes.
4. Plate it up and then top with nut/seed butter and chopped banana.
5. Fold the omelette over and enjoy!!!
Recipe by Natalie Brady,from 澳门金莎游戏场Natalie Brady Nutrition ©