It doesn't get much easier than this!There is zero excuses to not make a healthy dinner with this recipe.All you're required to do is put aside 10 minutes to chop up some ingredients,add them into a slow cooker,turn it on and walk away!Come home 8 hours later and you've got yourself a warming,nourishing,soulful dinner.My husband and I have been loving this recipe over these chilly winter nights,it's a cook once,eat twice kind of meal we like to enjoy for two nights in a row.
- 500g beef
- 4个土豆，cut into chunks
- 4 carrots,halved and cut into half moons
- ½ head of celery,cut into half moons
- 1个洋葱，peeled and diced
- 5 garlic cloves,peeled and diced
- ½ bunch of parsley,finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 beef stock cube
- 2 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups of water
- Place all ingredients into a slow cooker.Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours,or high heat for 4 hours.
- Serve immediately,garnish with parsley if desired.