这些陈腐的巧克力木丝条不仅美味无比，they are loaded with fibre and healthy fats to give you lasting energy.Most people are now well aware that store bought muesli bars are loaded with sugar and refined ingredients,so why not make your own?Trust me,这个食谱真的很简单，你不会出错的！！
These muesli bars can be enjoyed as a healthy snack or if you are short on time during the week they make a great grab-and-go breakfast option (I would just slice them into larger pieces).These bars get their sweetness from the medjool dates,它也起到把这些棒子粘在一起的胶水的作用。These bars also freeze really well,so you can make a large batch and freeze them for those moments when you have to rush out the door but need something to snack on to keep your energy levels high.
- 1 cup medjool dates (roughly 10),pitted
- 1.5 cups oats
- 杯Chantal Organicspumpkin seeds
- 杯Chantal Organicssunflower seeds
- 2大勺Chia Seeds
- ¼ cupChantal Organics大米糖浆
- ¼ cupChantal Organicscoconut oil
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
2. Add dates to a food processor or blender and process into small bits (mine turned into a ball).
4. In a small saucepan over low heat add the rice malt syrup and coconut oil and stir together until the coconut oil is melted (roughly 1 minute).Pour this over the oat mixture.Then use your hands to mix ingredients together thoroughly.
6. Pop this into the oven for 20-25 minutes,或者直到金光闪闪。(You can also eat these raw,instead of cooking them you just place them into the fridge to set for 20-25 minutes).
7. Remove bars from the dish and slice them up into 8-10 even bars.Store in an airtight container in the cupboard for a few days or a week in the fridge.
Natalie Brady的食谱，from 澳门金莎游戏场Natalie Brady Nutrition ©