Introducing my new favourite breakfast.它富含蛋白质和健康脂肪，it's an ideal way to start the day or re-fuel post workout.This delicious recipe is high in protein,low carb,healthy,delicious,paleo friendly and extremely satiating.They will keep you satisfied until lunch!!
It's so important to consume a good quality protein source at breakfast,especially if you want to avoid the afternoon slump or crave caffeine and sugar to get through your days.Whether you want to increase your energy levels throughout the day,减少对糖的渴望或保持健康的体重，我强烈建议在早餐中加入蛋白质。
This recipe is easy,and I mean super easy to make!It's also gluten free,grain free,dairy free,sugar free and paleo friendly!!What's not to love?哦，我有没有提到它们非常蓬松？是的，it's amazing I know.Try them for yourself and let me know how you get on in the comments below.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 scoopNuzest香草蛋白粉
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut (optional topping)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
1. Add eggs,cinnamon,protein powder,把牛奶和发酵粉放进碗里搅拌到一起。Then add coconut flour and stir through until thoroughly combined.
2. Add coconut oil to a fry pan and heat over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes.Pour pancake mixture into the fry pan in three even circles.煮到金黄色，3-5 minutes on each side.
三。If using frozen raspberries,把一个小平底锅放低火加热，加入覆盆子，稍微加热几分钟。
4. Transfer pancakes to a plate,把覆盆子倒在上面，sprinkle with desiccated coconut if desired and enjoy!!
Natalie Brady的食谱，from 澳门金莎游戏场Natalie Brady Nutrition ©