I'm excited to share this paleo bread loaf recipe with you because even though it's completely grain and gluten free,it actually tastes really good and toasts really well!It makes for a seriously satisfying breakfast or lunch meal.I love topping it with smashed avocado,poached eggs,a pinch of chilli flakes and sea salt.You can also enjoy it as a snack,toasted and topped with hummus,tomato or cucumber.
- 1.5 cups nuts or seeds (I've been using half pumpkin seeds and half sunflower seeds)
- 2杯生蔬菜,peeled/grated/cubed (I like it with grated courgette,you can also use pumpkin,sweet potatos or carrots)
- 3 eggs,separated
- ¼ cup coconut oil (or butter)
- Optional additions: chopped nuts/seeds
1.Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius.Grind nuts/seeds in a food processor until finely ground.
2.Add in raw veggies,egg yolks,oil and salt and mix until veg/fruit is finely ground and mixture is like a thick batter.
3.In a separate bowl whip the egg whites with an electric mixer.
4. Add 1/3 of the whipped egg whites to the food processor bowl and mix until combined.Turn batter out into a large bowl,and gently (but thoroughly) fold through remaining egg whites,and any additions to batter you'd like.
5.把面糊放在抹油的面包罐里，pop it into the oven and cook for 40-50 mins,or until skewer inserted in centre comes out clean.
Store the loaf in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week,或者把它包好，放在冰箱里几个月。
Recipe by Natalie Brady,from 澳门金莎游戏场Natalie Brady Nutrition ©