Food prepping can be very overwhelming for some (especially if you're new to it).As a nutritionist,this is something I hear all the time from clients,friends,family,and it was the same story I told myself years ago!But whether you want to eat better to have more energy,lose weight,解决一个健康状况（这就是为什么几年前我改变了我的饮食和生活方式）你需要开始把食物准备放在你的生活方式中。
The key to food prep is to KEEP IT SIMPLE!记得，简单是关键！!!!Simplicity is a rule I personally live by.So many of us have thousands of decision to make every single day,many of these are food related.所以为什么不减少决策疲劳，开始遵循简单的原则呢？
When having to make too many decisions you can often feel overwhelmed,这会导致压力，emotional eating,poor food choices,这会使你的营养耗尽，反过来，缺陷会导致更多的压力/焦虑感（它会反复出现）。所以这就是为什么我建议你开始把简单的食物准备技术融入你的生活方式。
Why not challenge yourself,让这些技巧持续4周！I challenge you!Send me an email at the end of the 4 weeks and let me know how you got on,I'd love to hear from you!!
Print off a weekly food plan menu (I have attached an image below of the one I use,I bought this from Kikiki and it stays on my fridge – yes geek I know,but it helps my husband I know what to cook during the week,reducing decision making fatigue and saving us SO much time).
一旦我们计划好本周的饭菜，然后根据这些饭菜写一份购物清单，then head out to a health food store and the supermarket to buy the ingredients.
Try out 2 new healthy recipes this week.Double the quantities so you can have enough left over for lunch or dinner the following day.Here are some recipes to get you started ...
-Paleo Chicken Curry (you can have this on cauliflower rice or brown rice - which won't make it paleo)
-Curried Pumpkin Soup
-Baked Eggs & Veggies
- Tamari Chicken Drumsticks with Roasted Sweet Potato and Brussels Sprouts
Ask yourself,how nutrient dense is this foods.Try to avoid all packaging,尽可能保持新鲜。Or if you have to buy something in a packet,read the ingredient label,你能理解/熟悉标签上的所有成分吗？?
4.Clean out your kitchen
Start fresh!Get rid of all old foods which has passed their expiry date.Throw out all the junk/processed foods which contain gluten,refined sugars.This step is key to setting you up for success!If you don't have unhealthy options freely available to you,you won't be as tempted to eat them!!
5.Add in the good foods
从12种新的食材开始，你可以很容易地用这些食材在一周内做健康的饭菜。Here is a list of 12 foods you can start adding to your shopping list today.
- Green vegetables (broccoli,brussel sprouts,绿叶如菠菜，kale,rocket,courgette)
- Coconut oil
- Nuts & seeds (almonds,brazil nuts,walnuts,sunflower seeds,pumpkin seeds,nut butters)
-水果（香蕉，frozen berries,apples,pears,kiwi fruit)
- Cans of beans (Organic & BPA free – chickpeas,黑豆，黄豆，扁豆）
- Protein (a whole chicken roasted,smoked salmon.如果你是素食豆腐或豆豉）
6.Choose simple cooking techniques
Eating is supposed to be enjoyable.因此，通过在短时间内大量制备原料，保持简单。好的选择包括：
- Veggies: roasting,汽蒸，炒菜
- Protein: roasted (a whole chicken will last a few days in the fridge),boil up lots of eggs,pre-cook quinoa/tofu
- Grains: roast lots of sweet potatos,南瓜，potatoes,boil up 1 cup of quinoa (this will double,you can toss 1/2 – 1 of this through a meal)
Here is an example of what you can make:
Nourishing Lunch Bowl:
- 2 cups of steamed non-starchy vegetables (broccoli,courgette,capsicum,mushroom,etc)
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 serving protein of choice (chicken,salmon,tofu,tempeh,煮鸡蛋）
- ½ - 1 cup grains (quinoa,糙米，sweet potato)
- Avocado or a handful of nuts/seeds
- Add a pinch of sea salt,胡椒和细雨，加上新鲜的柠檬汁，橄榄油
- 2杯非淀粉蔬菜(花椰菜,green beans,onion,花椰菜，蘑菇）chopped
- 1 serving protein of choice (chicken,salmon,tofu,tempeh),thinly sliced
- 2-3 kale leaves,de-steamed and torn into small pieces
- 1 tbsp tamari/soy sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Sea salt and pepper
- optional extra to serve: quinoa or brown rice
1.Add coconut oil to a fry pan,and melt over medium heat.Add protein source and cook until cooked through.
2。Add non-starchy veggies,turmeric,chilli flakes to the pan,stir together and cook for 3-5 minutes until softened (but not too soft otherwise you'll lose all the nutritional value of the veggies).在最后1-2分钟加入羽衣甘蓝直到枯萎。
3.Serve this on it's own or with cooked brown rice or quinoa.
¼ cup nuts,2 boiled eggs,2-3 brown rice cakes topped with either avocado or hummus or both.
Let me know how you get on.If you need help or would like a specific meal plan to follow to help you reach a health goal please get in 澳门金沙游戏场contact with me today.
Send me an email right now so we can book a session and help you get started on your health journey asap - email@example.com :)