Simple.Fresh.Easy.That's the NB nutrition way!This cleansing quinoa,carrot and almond salad is a wholesome nourishing meal which can be enjoyed as a side dish or main.当然完全不含麸质，dairy free and sugar free. It's loaded with vegetarian protein as well as being full of good-for-you satiating fats,and lots of fibre - YAY. What's not to love!!
Serves:4 as a side,or,2-3 as a main.
- 1 cup quinoa,未煮熟的
- 5 carrots,copped into thin rounds
- 1/2束欧芹，finely chopped
- 400g can chickpeas,drained and rinsed
- Sea Salt
For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Juice from 1/2 a juicy lemon (or 1 not so juicy)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves,finely chopped
- Pinch salt
1. Pre heat oven to 200 degrees celsius,在烤盘上放上烤纸。在烤盘里放入切碎的胡萝卜，用扇子烤25-30分钟，直到它们开始变脆。
2. Cook the quinoa according to the packet instructions,then drain.在胡萝卜煮熟的同时让它稍微冷却5-10分钟）。
3.To make the dressing add all ingredients into a small cup and mix together until well combined
4.Onto a large serving platter add quinoa,spread it around the base of the plate,then top with spinach,parsley,slithered almonds,carrots,鹰嘴豆，在上面淋上调料。
Enjoy as it is or mix all ingredients together.
Recipe by Natalie Brady,from 澳门金莎游戏场Natalie Brady Nutrition ©